Australian Standard Galvanized Acrow Prop
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||300 Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Recommended Products
- 7 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: Acrow Prop
- Diameter: O.D.48.3/60.3mm
- Finishing: >60um Hot DIP Galvanized
- Size: From 1060mm to 4900mm
- Transport Package: Steel Pallet
- Origin: China
- Raw Materia: Q245
- Thread: Full Rolled on Outer Tube
- Bearing Capacity: From 7kn to 42.5kn
- Trademark: TECON
- Specification: ACROW00-ACROW04
- HS Code: 730840
* Fully rolled thread on outer tube without welding maintains its strength.
* Wide shoring application thanks to its big ranging in length and strong bearing capacity
* Hot dip galvanization treatment prevent the prop from corrosion
* Convenient erection lead by its specially desinged chainless prop pin with nut and handle
* Easy connection with scaffolding tubes(O.D.48.3mm) by couplers thanks to its O.D.48.3mm inner tube and O.D.60.3mm outer tube
* According to AS3610 standard
|Closed Length||Open Length||Reference Weight|
*Prop head and base plate: 150mm x 150mm steel plates with holes for securing to timber beams or facilitating the use of accessories
*Prop inner tube: 48.3mm OD tube with holes at 152.5mm centres, easy connection with scaffolding tube by couplers
*Prop outer tube: 60.3mm OD tube with rolled thread, easy connection with scaffolding tube by couplers
As shoring components in slab formwork and table formwork for buildings, could be also used as adjustable panel strut for walls and columns etc..
Offer you a general idea about formwork & scaffolding
- Technical Planning
Customized forming & shoring solution proposal according to your structural drawing by Auto-cad
Fast to your site with proper packages & well organized loadings
- On-site supervision
Shop drawing, assembly drawing, and even send our supervisor to your site for training and supervision
Test report will be available according to different norms from different regions in order to offer no worries to clients or meet destination authority requirements.
TECON Certification of Quality will be issued when the certain batch of products passes finished products inspection together with all QC profiles in previous phases.
Pre-shipment inspection will be also supported according to clients' request or by third-party.
Formwork & Scaffolding engineering
- Doka & Peri background engineers
- Customized solution helps you work safe, save cost and convenient
- Excellent quality for formwork & scaffolding with wide choices
- Fast, flexible in order delivering
- After service including on-site supervision
As the specialist in formwork & scaffolding engineering area, TECON devotes itself in providing better products & services for our customers in construction industry all over the world.
Thanks to TECON experienced technical team, safety, cost-effective and efficiency have already been considered even at the very beginning of product development.
At TECON, you will experience excellent one-stop service throughout the whole phases of your projects, from budgeting to completion. We assist you with optimal technical planning, order delivering, on-site supervising, and even more than these.
We have a wide range of products line which covers climbing formwork, wall formwork, slab formwork, column formwork, beam formwork, shoring towers and all kinds of scaffoldings. They are widely used in residential & commercial buildings, fly-over roads, bridges, tanks, dams and other civil engineering projects.
TECON business is built on working with customers together and striving to satisfy all their requirements, with its know-how, reliable quality & in-time service.
TECON, for those who build.