Reusable Fiber Glass Plastic Formwork (TP60)
|150-299 300-499 500+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $68.5 US $65 US $60|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||by Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Recommended Products
- 7 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: TP60
- Type: Wall formwork
- Color: Black
- Water Proof: Yes
- Trademark: TECON
- Origin: China
- Material: plastic
- Usage Time: 100 Times
- Unit Weight: Around 15kg/Sqm
- Vicat Softening Tempreture: 127 Centi-Degree
- Specification: SGS tested
- HS Code: 392590
* Light weight modular panel made from ABS and fiber glass thus can be handled by manual
* Can produce nice concrete finishings even without release agent
* Save budget a great deal compared with other material formwork systems
* Easy erection by a simple 90 degree rotation of erection handle with smooth joints between panels
* Can work in hot or cold areas
* Durable enough for repeat casting and can be recycled eventually
* Main Sizes
|Panel TP180/60||1800 x 600||16|
|Panel TP120/60||1200 x 600||10.6|
|Panel TP25/60||250 x 600||2.42|
|Panel TP20/60||200 x 600||2.05|
|Panel TP15/60||150 x 600||1.65|
|Panel TP10/60||100 x 600||1.38|
|Inner corner 60/20||200/200 x 600||3.4|
|Outer corner 60/10||100/50 x 600||2.08|
|Column panel 75/73||750 × 730||8.7|
* Can bear fresh concrete pressure up to 60KN/sqm with proper reinforcement
* Up to 100 times usage only by changing the shifting corners at four right angles
Buildings, tanks, basement, bridge piers, columns ect..
Offer you a general idea about formwork & scaffolding
- Technical Planning
Customized forming & shoring solution proposal according to your structural drawing by Auto-cad
Fast to your site with proper packages & well organized loadings
- On-site supervision
Shop drawing, assembly drawing, and even send our supervisor to your site for training and supervision
Test report will be available according to different norms from different regions in order to offer no worries to clients or meet destination authority requirements.
TECON Certification of Quality will be issued when the certain batch of products passes finished products inspection together with all QC profiles in previous phases.
Pre-shipment inspection will be also supported according to clients' request or by third-party.
Formwork & Scaffolding engineering
- Doka & Peri background engineers
- Customized solution helps you work safe, save cost and convenient
- Excellent quality for formwork & scaffolding with wide choices
- Fast, flexible in order delivering
- After service including on-site supervision
As the specialist in formwork & scaffolding engineering area, TECON devotes itself in providing better products & services for our customers in construction industry all over the world.
Thanks to TECON experienced technical team, safety, cost-effective and efficiency have already been considered even at the very beginning of product development.
At TECON, you will experience excellent one-stop service throughout the whole phases of your projects, from budgeting to completion. We assist you with optimal technical planning, order delivering, on-site supervising, and even more than these.
We have a wide range of products line which covers climbing formwork, wall formwork, slab formwork, column formwork, beam formwork, shoring towers and all kinds of scaffoldings. They are widely used in residential & commercial buildings, fly-over roads, bridges, tanks, dams and other civil engineering projects.
TECON business is built on working with customers together and striving to satisfy all their requirements, with its know-how, reliable quality & in-time service.
TECON, for those who build.